We are compiling a list of simulation centres worldwide and would love to hear about your experience. We would like to encourage you to submit a simulation centre article consisting of the following elements:
- Introduction and history of your simulation unit – include your perceived secret for success and tips on success in learning
- Facilities and equipment
- List of courses offered in your unit
- Instructors and support/research staff
- Research and publications
- Key personnel and contact information
- Good photographs and, if possible, a video of the centre.
Please refer to our Guidelines for Authors for further information or contact the Editorial Office for assistance.