Aims and Scope
Journal of Surgical Simulation is the first academic journal dedicated to publishing new research, scholarly articles and critiques of existing research in the fields of surgical simulation, surgical education, patient safety agendas, telesimulation and surgical technologies.
Please read our full article Guidelines for authors
Types of articles accepted by journal
We invite you to submit in the following fields
- Original articles
- Pictorial materials
Areas of interest
- All aspects of surgical simulation in any surgical speciality
- All aspects of surgical education including e-learning.
- Any topic addressing patient safety
- Learning new surgical technologies
- Telemedicine and telelearning/mentoring